Saturday, May 29, 2010

Where Are They Now?

Sure a lot of big celebrities will always be around. We'll always know kind of what they are doing. I really found this "Where are they now?" slideshow quite hilarious especially the pictures. Obviously some of them have been out of the spotlight for a very long time. It says stuff like:
  • The guy who played Paul on "The Wonder Years" is now a lawyer. He didn't become Marilyn Manson although I can kind of see the resemblance.
  • I didn't find most of the stars surprising just because they all seem to have VH1 reality shows.
  • Also, now I have to go buy Jodie Sweetin's biography from Full House.
  • I also saw Mayim Bialik of Blossom on What Not to Wear awhile ago. At first I thought she needed apidexin but she was jsut wearing her clothes 80 times too big. Ah how nice it is to catch up with people I haven't thought of in a very long time.
  • The other big revelation was that Paul Hogan & Linda Kozlowski from the "Crocodile Dundee" movies haven been married since 1990. The photograph shows her looking the same and him not so much.
  • Wow Connie Selleca and John Tesh are also married, I feel very behind on things.

No comments: