Friday, October 16, 2009

Questions I want Answers to

Lately I've been stumped. I can’t find the answers to the questions I really find important. I guess science and bloggers alike have never quantified the great quandaries of life like what's the best eye cream for dark circles? I have searched the internet trying to find out the answers to:

When did walking become a popular form of exercise? It seemed to me that taking a walk would always have been a basic of life. However when watching Mad Men, a divorced woman is seen as weird and shady because she goes on walks. This leads me to believe that walking for exercise is a fairly new occurrence.

What do people do with the crumbs in a chip bag? I'm assuming if it is potato chips then it's pretty normal to eat them. However, what do people do with tortilla chip pieces? Personally, I just open a new bag when they aren't big enough for dipping and then leave the old bag with a chip clip on it hoping that someday I'll stumble upon a recipe for the useless chips. I need to buy more chip clips.

No comments: