Saturday, March 22, 2014

Is Windows 8 Really That Bad?

When I went shopping for a new computer I was adamant that I didn't want Windows 8. However, it was all that they had. A few stores offered to put a skin on it for me for an extra $100 but I thought that I could do that myself. I ended up really just needing a start button. I like the other features like the apps and they work well with my touchscreen. I can’t believe they didn't think the start button was used all that often. I use it almost exclusively all the time in order to keep my desktop clean. So, it's not as bad as it has been when I've tried to use it on other people's computers. I think having the touchscreen is pretty vital because it's so easy to bring up the sidebar navigation. So far I don't hate it any more than Windows 7 and I really thought I would.

No comments: