Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Should Have Known This By Now

I feel silly admitting this but at least it proves that I'm not a know it all. I recently bought what I thought was cookies and cream ice-cream. I knew that it was a natural brand. It had the basic brown and white motif. When I got it home I discovered that in fact I had just bought a mint ice-cream. At first this was a nice surprise because I love mint. However, whenever I eat it, it just doesn't register as mint, even though it tastes that way. Why? Well because it's white and not green. Of course I knew that regular mint ice-cream had food coloring it.

I mean there are areas outside my expertise like how to unclog a sink drain or hemorrhoids treatment but ice cream I usually know. I just thought that the mint flavoring also helped add a little bit of green color to things even if it wasn't very pronounced. Oh how wrong I was.

No comments: