Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grover from Sesame Street Facts

I'll admit that I always felt a little sorry for Grover. Out of all the Sesame Street characters he seemed to annoy me the most. He didn't have a defined "thing" like Cookie Monster or Oscar the Grouch. Plus, he had the annoying voice and always looked a little like dryer lint. I remember as a kid that I wanted to brush his hair to make him pretty. So here are a few random facts that will hopefully make me fall in love with Grover a little more.

During the first season of Sesame Street Grover had green fur and an orange nose.

I guess I was wrong about Grover not having a bit; he's also “Super Grover" a well intentioned super hero.

Grover is the working man of Sesame Street. He's had jobs as a waiter, photographer, and flight attendant.

No comments: