Thursday, October 11, 2007

My one ungilmore quality

The only non Gilmore Girls thing about me is that I don't drink coffee. I've tried to make up for this by drinking various herbal teas. I was recently looking at a list of teas & saw the name gun powder tea. Umm does that really sound like something you should drink?

Apparently it's named after gunpowder because each leaf has been rolled into a little bullet. I would've thought that gunpowder was well a powder, not a bullet. I feel another random facts post coming on. Even knowing that, I still don't want to drink it. It's another reason why I want to be rich. Some day I can be at a real estate franchise meeting or at tea with the Queen & ask for gunpowder tea. We all have our goals.

1 comment:

LEstes65 said...

And lofty goals they are!