Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration Day Facts...I wish

I was amazed by the inauguration. It's so nice to see people in such a big city really getting along. The only part I was disappointed with was the commentary. I knew who people were while the newscasters were still shuffling around papers & I'm not even that smart.

It bugged me when one of them described Sasha as wearing "a coat made out of cloth." Very specific. Those are some amazing descriptive powers that you've got there. You should be on the TV. In general there were a few funny stories about the conversations that presidents have with president elects on the limo ride. It just seems like they could have a few pieces prepared ahead of time to talk about instead of winging the whole thing.

1 comment:

j said...

A coat made out of cloth... I should get one of those :)