Monday, July 20, 2015

Random Ways to Brand Your Business

Sure, you probably know about fridge magnets and pens to get the word out about your business. However, I was looking today at promotional ideas and saw this cool idea and I wanted to highlight this at PenFactory!. I probably won't remember the last company that gave me a pen. However, if someone gave me a dry erase marker or a highlighter I would probably remember them. Why? Well, I rarely buy these for myself so if someone gives one to me I'll hold onto it. Pens don't stick in my memory because everyone gives them out.

There have been several times in the past month where I've needed a highlighter and haven't been able to find one. It's not just for if you have a brick and mortar business. There are so many times that people ask me about my websites and I don't have anything to give them. They may lose a card but they probably will hold onto promotional material because it's actually useful!

No comments: