Friday, June 6, 2008

Don't tell anyone

The great thing about blogging is that you get to admit really embarrassing things about yourself that even your closest friends don't know about. There is always someone that can relate whether you are having dating problems or need foreclosure help.

I don't have those problems, mine is much worse. So it's my turn. I read a lot. I have a bachelor's degree. My name is Sara & I have trouble with time zones. I can tell Eastern, Pacific & Mountain time but for some reason Central always messes me up. I have missed every single TV show that has used Central time. Now you know. Let the mocking begin. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

1 comment:

LEstes65 said...

I live in Central. And I can always remember Easter, Central and Pacific real easily. For some reason, I have to get out my fingers to figure the Mountain.

You should send me emails with the TV shows you want to watch. Then I'll email you the day of the show to remind you what time to watch.