Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Great googly mooglie

I'm not sure that I spelled the title right. I'm not sure that anyone else besides an old friend from high school says that phrase so I can probably spell it any way I want.

I'm still having withdrawals from Gilmore Girls ending. I was trying to find some Gilmore inspired music. I was hunting down a CD by Sam Phillips because I love all of the "Lala" music on the show. It was then I realized that Sam Phillips is a girl.

I should've figured this out because a girl sings every Sam Phillips song, but I thought Sam Phillips was a composer. I thought I was so smart because I know about things like a unlocked phone & why we give apples to teachers. Now I'm wondering how I've even managed to survive to 25. For heaven's sake, my nickname is Sam which is a story for another day & I'm a girl. According to wikipedia Sam Phillips was the Christian Cindy Lauper, has anyone else heard of Sam? On the off chance that the blogging world could make me feel better did anyone else think she was a boy? Great googly mooglie.

1 comment:

Pattie - Chicagoland, IL said...

It's Tuesday night and I am still wondering why my girls and I aren't watching the Gilmore Girls together!!!!

What kind of universe takes away our GG's night????

Still obsessing......