Friday, December 26, 2008

Houses in Tuscany

A few years ago I saw an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry was upset when someone said that there aren't any houses for sale in Tuscany. He wasn't really interested in buying a house in Tuscany, but he's Jerry Seinfeld, he gets annoyed by everything. He has bits about the way that soup is delivered. I didn't think about it at the time because I didn't want to move to Italy.

I was just watching an episode of House Hunter's International & apparently there aren't any houses for sale in Tuscany. Supposedly the building regulations state that they can't put up any new construction. The couple on the show has been looking for a house for six years. I really admire their perseverance. I could never do that. I'm just not patient enough. I get free online life insurance quotes because I don't want to take the time to go see an agent. These people have been trekking around looking for a home for six years. I'm only half way through the episode but I really hope that they find what they are looking for. They definitely deserve it.

1 comment:

Barrie said...

I don't think I've looked for anything for six years. Well, maybe a husband. But that was pretty much off and on. :)